Altij is proud of its regional, national, and international partnerships. We are particularly committed to contributing to the digital transition of the economy across multiple sectors.
Education and training:
Our lawyers teach at educational institutions including:
Innovation accelerators / incubators / agencies for start-ups and innovative companies, including:
- Aerospace Valley: Association of national, European and international development for the competitiveness of the Aeronautics, Space, Embedded Systems Occitanic and New Aquitaine cluster
- Héméra: Incubator of start-ups in New Aquitaine
- IoT Valley: Incubator of South-West start-ups, partnership on the training of startup managers
- French Chamber Of Great Britain : Organisation providing business services and high-level networking and events.
Associations, Foundations, Culture, Sport and Communication:
- AFDIT Association Française de Droit de l'Informatique et de la Télécommunicationwww.youtube.com/watch
- NXU: Chair of the Legal Committee, Think thank on AI and digital cultures nxu-thinktank.com/faut-il-trembler-devant-gendnotes-la-nouvelle-appli-de-la-gendarmerie/
- Data Ring: Association aiming to raise awareness of the protection of personal data, to promote the compliance process as a structural asset of companies and to promote the interests of data subjects www.youtube.com/watch
- Legal Hackers: International movement, which brings together researchers, developers, lawyers and others, with the aim of developing responses to the legal challenges posed by technology (see legalhackers.org/our-story/)
- Inbenta (European leader in the creation of chatbots): Project to develop a conversational training tool for GDPR requirements (see www.lemondeinformatique.fr/actualites/lire-inbenta-et-altij-lancent-un-1er-chatbot-dedie-au-rgpd-71075.html)
- Le Point magazine: Partnership on the Futurapolis project (see www.futurapolis.com)
- Le Cercle d'OC: Leaders, essential actors in the economic life of the Occitanie region
- Aïda: Association for the promotion and diffusion of live music
- Doctrin'Actu: Online publication of articles and dissemination of knowledge
- Les Dauphins du TOEC: The swimming club recognized for its values and the talent of its swimmers
- C' Pro Sud: Systems for offices : Promoting GDPR compliance for communities and business leaders in the real estate sector
- Quidia, Totem Numérique, Les Editions Libre2Droit: Partners in digital transformation and data protection
We are committed to the digital transition of law, while preserving the human factor. Guided by ethics and equity, we are committed to working to the founding principles of the legal profession in France: dignity, conscience, independence, probity and humanity.